No products in the cart.
Top 5 Frontend Frameworks You Need to Know in 2022
The visual graphical user interfaces a user comes across is known as its front-end. It is the first thing a user sees when they land on your website or app, and its usability, accessibility, and feasibility can make or break the user experience.
While smooth navigation and intuitive UI designs can work in your favour, slow-loading web pages and poor responsive designs can persuade visitors to abandon your site. Thus, the need for a robust frontend development framework is inevitable.
In this post, you will learn about the best 5 frontend development frameworks one can use in 2022. This should help you decide whether to hire Vuejs developers or React developers or others, depending on the technology you use.
Best Frontend Frameworks in 2022
From being one of the simplest frameworks to work with to be the most popular platform developers use today, React is apt for front-end development. Despite the lack of documentation, the framework boasts a community of over 3 million contributors.
Here, look at some of the advantages and drawbacks of working with React JS in 2022.
- Reusable components make development time-saving.
- Consistent performance of the framework.
- Easy to collaborate with React JS.
- Easy learning curve so that developers can quickly adapt to how things work with React.
- Availability of advanced tools for development.
- It is SEO-compliant.
- Frequent updates make it difficult to document the changes.
- Learning JSX can be tricky.
- It is only apt for front-end development.
- Not suitable for small projects.
Initially released in 2014, Vue JS follows a model, view, view model architecture for developing intuitive front-end experiences. Being a versatile JS framework, Vue.JS is one of the most promising frameworks developers use today. It is considered suitable for developing small applications and front-end components.
- Elaborate documentation.
- Developers can quickly learn as the syntax is easy.
- TypeScript support.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Two-way data binding support.
- Flexible to design application structure.
- Visual DOM.
- Components are not as stable as you would like them to be.
- When it comes to integrating various plugins, you may experience a language barrier.
- Vue JS has a somewhat smaller community of contributors, so Vue JS front-end developers may find it challenging to look for immediate solutions.
While there are certain drawbacks to the Vue platform, it is still a stellar platform for developing front-end UIs. Hiring dedicated Vuejs programmers can assist businesses in this venture greatly as they can contribute greatly with their experience and expertise.
Angular was introduced by Google in 2016 and is an open source and typescript-based platform. Anyone can start learning the ins and outs of Angular JS as it comes with a GUI and a command line interface. However, they have to learn thoroughly and have hands-on experience to ace programming with this framework.
The availability of templates and tools further makes it one of the most celebrated front-end development frameworks used in 2022.
- As it follows the MVC architecture, any changes made in the model will reflect in the view architecture and vice versa.
- The dependency injection feature makes it easier to manage codes.
- A huge community of contributors is present with Angular.
- Two-way data binding is in-built.
- Suitable for developing PWAs, desktop, and native applications.
- Dynamic scaling is possible with Angular.
- A steep learning curve as there are more than one ways to perform a single task.
- It is difficult to build dynamic applications with Angular as they lack performance. Developing large-scale applications and optimizing them can be troublesome.
- Because of PWA, it is not very SEO compatible.
- Not exactly a trending frontend development framework when compared to others in the list.
Suitable for web and mobile both, Ember JS is known to be the modern-day framework for developing front-end applications. With its efficient architecture and well-organized structure, Ember.js is quite popular amongst developers.
- Supports two-way data binding like most frameworks.
- Comprehensive documentation.
- Faster framework for front-end development.
- Integrated backward compatibility.
- Follows MVC architecture.
- A small community of developers.
- Ember.JS has a steep learning curve as syntax is difficult to learn.
- The framework is comparatively on the heavier side.
- Not so frequent with updates.
JQuery is probably one of the oldest front-end development frameworks that are still popular today. Sustaining the continuous technological evolution over the years, it has a huge community of developers. One can find plenty of study materials online to learn the basics of the JQuery library.
Developers can build numerous functionality with CSS and DOM in the picture. Here, we look at the various pros and cons of developing with JQuery.
- Dynamic content facilitation.
- HTTP request sends.
- Flexible DOM.
- Slower when compared to other front-end development frameworks.
- Obsolete APIs for DOM.
- Challenges with advanced app development.
These are some of the most celebrated frontend frameworks available in 2022 that one can use to build their app’s UI. Make sure you choose the most suitable one as per your business requirements and get started.
Once you have decided, you can hire Vuejs developers, React developers, or others as suitable. Their technical expertise and experience should help you create intuitive UI experiences for customers.
Developing robust and engaging front-end designs relies heavily on the front-end development framework you choose. This guide here illustrates some of the most popularly used frameworks of 2022. Check it out!